In the most dynamic interior environments, people come together in perfect harmony. Amity was created with the idea that furniture could do the same. As a name, Amity relates to friendship, closeness, and the ability to make meaningful connections. These ideas are manifested in a collection of tables, ottomans, benches, chairs, and sofas— all of which configure for vast and vibrant possibilities.
- Unique 11 gauge, 3/4″, mig welded frame surrounds the entire base of the product,
both aesthetically pleasing and structurally sound
- Available in 6 powder coat finishes
- Tables available in oak or walnut veneer in 6 finish colors or select from over
20 standard laminates
- Woodgrain laminate tables available with open ply edge with clear top coat
while solid color lamiantes are available with a painted edge to match
- Webbing seat construction
- Lifetime warranty on frame construction
- Internal structure of CNC machined, 13/16” Plytanium® hardwood plywood,
that is made from Sustainable Forestry Initiative® (SFI®) certified responsible
- 90 lb. compression high density foam on all sides of products and 30 lb. compression
high density foam on seat surfaces.
- All sew seams top stitched for strength and appearance.
- No exposed staples on product.
- Models available in lounge and modular
- Unsurpassed craftsmanship and expert tailoring
THE CRAFT OF SEATING
At EKO, we’re proud to serve a variety of markets with seating solutions that are inspiring to use, simple to integrate, and affordable to own. We do this with a human-centered approach, designing for the places people work, learn, and heal. Comfort, utility, and style are all characteristic of our products—each of which brings function and life to a wide variety of settings. If you’re looking to create presence and purpose, you can confidently turn to EKO.
What has made EKO one of the industry’s fastest-growing companies?
QUALITY – We craft products that never compromise on value, durability, and consistency. All are backed by a 10-year limited warranty—a testament to the confidence we have in their performance.
SERVICE – Our outstanding team of sales representatives and customer care agents are ready and willing to serve.
CUSTOMIZATION – Every product we craft is custom-made to exact customer specifications, with delivery lead times that are a fraction of the industry standard.
OUR MISSION – Guides everything we do—day in, day out.
Refresh the world with new, upbeat furnishings
Inspire moments of optimism through our brand and actions
Create value and make a difference everywhere we engage
OUR VISION – Is achieved by staying true to our mission.
Profit – Maximizing return to shareholders, while being mindful of our overall responsibilities
People – Being a great place to work, where people are inspired to be the best they can be
Portfolio – Bringing to the contract market a portfolio of fresh furniture designs that anticipate and satisfy people’s desires and needs
Partners – Nurturing a winning network of partners and building mutual loyalty
Planet – Being a responsible citizen that makes a difference
Productivity – Be a highly effective, lean and fast-moving organization