Ideally suited within a wide range of environments, the Ambient guest and tandem seating collection brings harmony and sophistication to any setting. Single, 2, 3 and 4 seat configurations are offered with several back and arm choices as well as accompanying intermediate, corner and end tables. A full family of occasional tables completes the collection.
Designed by Francisco Romero of PhiDesign
- 2, 3 and 4 seat tandem models available with partial or closed upholstered back as well as open or upholstered panel arms.
- Unique arm design flares out from the back, tapers to a streamlined front and features recessed underside detail.
- Elegantly contoured leg and arched seat and back add distinctive appeal.
- Optional intermediate, corner and end tables available in Beech veneer or laminate finishes.
- All standard and custom wood finishes on Beech.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified.
- Accompanying guest chairs and occasional tables offered.
Responding to customer needs through innovative product design, quality manufacturing and excellent value is, and always has been, the primary focus at Arcadia. By maintaining this service-oriented perspective, Arcadia has become a leading supplier of seating and table options for contract furniture markets that include corporate office, educational institutions, healthcare, hospitality, government and sports facilities.
While the company has enjoyed tremendous growth since 1979, an entrepreneurial spirit continues to influence our operations and is reflected in the flexibility that has been an Arcadia hallmark from the beginning. With our broad manufacturing capability, we remain responsive to ever-changing requirements and can readily modify standard products or produce custom solutions to better serve the needs of our customers.
How our customers feel about our furniture is extremely important, but equally significant is the total experience they have when working with us. We want every customer to know that they are highly valued and appreciated and will do whatever it takes to ensure the process of doing business with Arcadia is as easy, and satisfying, as possible. Developing and maintaining customer relationships through this personalized attention and service is our highest priority.
With a corporate and manufacturing facility located in Southern California, a permanent showroom in the Merchandise Mart, Chicago, as well as representation in independently-run showrooms across most major metropolitan areas, Arcadia is well positioned to fully support dealers and designers throughout the country as well as internationally.