Some clients have a clear vision of the design style they want. Others prefer to rely on our extensive experience and knowledge to arrive at their ultimate goal. Each project is unique, so we begin with a detailed conversation about your ultimate goals. Because we have 75+ years of experience, we know all the questions to ask. After this, our team can go to work to design and present the perfect solution for your specific needs.
We discuss the specifics of your project either as a phone consultation or in person.
In the initial phase of our design process we discuss a wide range of questions such as: What are your needs and wants? What is wrong with your existing furniture? What is your budget? Does the project have a hard deadline? What style of furniture do you prefer? Do we need to meet in person? And big picture questions such as, what kind of image do you want for your company?
- Discuss your needs and wants
- What is wrong with your existing furniture
- How soon do you need furniture
- What is your budget
- What style of furniture do you prefer
- Meet in person
- What kind of image would you like for your company
In the planning phase we roll up our sleeves and begin the process of finding the best solution for you.
This includes drawing up floor plans, proposing lines of furniture, selecting materials and colors, nailing down a budget and coordinating meetings with all parties involved so we can be sure we are all on the same page.
- Draw up floor plans
- Show lines of furniture that meets your needs
- Start selecting materials and colors
- Establish a budget to work within
- Setup meetings with all parties involved to confirm everyone is on the same page/track
We present concepts, drawings, and floor plans of lines of furniture that work.
This includes revising the final floor plans, confirm we are still within budget, confirm we have the aesthetic style the client would like to project, confirm that we addressing all the problems from Step #1.
- Revise the final floor plans
- Confirm we are still within budget or acceptable budget
- Confirm we have the aesthetic style the client would like to project
- Confirm that we addressing all the problems from Step #1
We finalize and confirm all details before the order is placed.
This includes receiving the appropriate deposits, approving items to be ordered, and ordering all items from the manufacturers. This is also the time for the client to begin preparations for the installation phase.
- Finalize the project
- Approve items/orders and receive deposits
- Get items ordered with manufacture(s)
- Client begins to prepare for moving out old furniture and bringing in the new
In this final phase we focus on transforming your space
We’ll contact the client to schedule an installation date. A professional and insured crew will install all the new furniture and clean the job site. Alan Desk places everything in the proper place so you just need to move in. The client is responsible for moving computers, telephones and other office equipment.
That’s it! Welcome to your new office space!
- Contact client to schedule installation date
- Cegin installation of new furniture
- Professional and insured crew installs and remove all rubbish from job site
- Alan Desk places everything in the proper place you just need to move in
- Client is responsible for moving computers, telephones and copying equipment
- Welcome to your new office space